Horrid hard cheap plastic casing with small soft plastic bits on it which any dog would have chewed off in seconds and possibly got stuck in the throat or gut and the noise and vibration nearly broke the glass in our conservatory, the dog did a runner, not a play thing, more like torture- sorry but it went straight in the bin . Not a happy customer
It was rubbish mine didn't work so I lost my money
Cheap pathetic and dangerous within minutes the bobbles were coming off a complete waste of money
Took this ball out of the packet to find a long nail sticking out but this is what you have to press to make the toy light up. I gave it to my dog and within 5 minutes he had pulled one of the plastic coverings off it and was chewing it . This toy is not dog friendly and I am sorry to say I would not recommend it . I have a shitzu who is very gentle and is not disruptive so for him to get the covering off as quick as he did shows you how poorly made it is
My dog was frightened of it
My dog didnt even bother with it
Absolute rubbish metal parts exposed and very dangerous put straight into the bin
Had to take it off the dog, the spikes on it cane off in dogs mouth, it was a complete waste of money.
It was broken as it was packed in manafacturers
I actually binned this straight away car to dangerous to give my dog it was not worth the risk of her chewing it sorry a complete waste of money
I couldn't send a photo as I threw it away because it was unsuitable. When it arrived it was broken and made from plastic not suitable for a dog. It was smaller than I expected it to be. It had numbers on it for a child not a dog like advertised. It was totally unsuitable and a total waste of money.
rubbish went straight in bin
Absolute rubbish - sent you an email but got no response.
It took several weeks to arrive, it was broken when we tried to use it we managed to get it working and then it kept falls apart
My dog likes it so does my granddaughter.
It turned up broken and I emailed and got no response in the end I threw it away not happy at all
This toy is disgraceful, cheap and dangerous
At first my puppy didn't like it but now it's all good fun
Not safe, the soft coloured bits are easily chewed and come off, could be swallowed.
Played with it once then I put it in the bin.
Didn't work. No where to send it back to. Binned it straight away. Certainly not made for dogs to play with. Refund would be good. But no chance of that. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
It’s a bit loud but dog loves it
Love the idea but shame the knobbly bits aren’t fixed as my dog managed to get them off very quickly which stopped play
Took ages to come. Didn’t move the way the video showed. Just vibrated. The music was so loud .very hard to switch off. The dog was terrified of it. A complete waste of money
I thought this would be made of rubber, but very disappointed,it’s made of hard plastic. Definitely not worth the £10.00.
Absolute load of rubbish. Cheap plastic that broke within minutes. Small pieces came off immediately and were a choking hazard. Inside
mechanism came out and could of injured dogs mouth. Also had waited weeks for delivery.
Our puppy was terrified of it and it didn’t work for long binned it after 3 day.
Not fit for dogs, broke very quickly as very flimsy. Could be dangerous.
Not suitable bits came off lasted five minutes dangerous
It was very cheaply made and my and not good at all for my dog
I recieved the product and it was broken. Plus it isnt safe for dogs as there was a big nail keep the battery cover in place. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Please don't buy for your dog it isnt safe.
Ball Arrived All broken a snapped would not recommend buying , And took a long time in arriving
We brought this toy for our dog and it lasted all of 10 seconds. She loved it though
When it arrived we found this item to be dangerous for our dog the rubber spikes were hanging off the quality of the ball was hard plastic which could shatter and harm the dog and to turn it on was a screw sticking out of the ball which the dog could have been cut I was very disappointed with this product I threw it in the bin and will not be recommending it it to other people
Dog scared of it
Never received it.
Utter rubbish..... puppy broke it in five minutes
Not good for children or dogs made a very brittle plastic the dog bit it in half within two seconds
Not good at all far too noisy and flashing lights really bad
The first time my dog played with the ball it broke
The Ball is to fast my Dog was scared of it. I tried it on a friends Dog and he run away.
Cant share photo toy went in the bin straight away dangerous wouldn't let an animal or human play with it . Cheap tat don't waste your money
It was broken didn’t work waste of money. I threw it away
Turned up broken so I through it away
My fur baby loves her new toy for xmas, MERRY xmas Willow xxx
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device